The Bible is filled with awesome stories of restoration, healing, and redemption, and is the premier book of wisdom for life. One word that is foundational to all these scriptural accounts is wholeness. And bringing wholeness to individuals — spirit, soul, and body — is the vision and purpose of Berean Pathway Ministries. This is done through understanding the entire Bible — the front of the Book as well as the back of the Book.
- In 1 Thessalonians 5:23, the apostle Paul declares the hope of every believer when he writes, “Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of Yeshua HaMashiach.”
- In Jeremiah 6:16 Yehovah assures us that if we walk in the “good pathway” that He offers us, then we will find rest for our souls. The choice is for each of us to make. That choice impacts every other area of our lives.
- In Acts 17 we are introduced to the Bereans, whom we are told “received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily” to find out for themselves whether or not what they were told about Yeshua was true.
Just as in the New Testament times, there are “Bereans” today who search the Scriptures to validate and confirm the good pathway in which Yehovah is leading them. Berean Pathway
- engages with these searchers to help bring them understanding and insight and to make life choices that bring wholeness to them, their families, and their communities.
- commits to reaching those who are broken-hearted and in bondage, and guiding them into the discovery of their God-given purpose and destiny (Isaiah 61:1-6).
- goes “from the neighborhood to the nations,” helping people experience the true joy and security found in Abba Father through His only begotten son, Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus The Messiah).
Whether leading the lost to Yeshua, mentoring new believers and raising up a generation to the Kingdom of Yehovah’s work, or training pastor and church leaders at home and around the world, our overarching goal is to fulfill the Kingdom assignment placed in our hands.